My manager makes extra 1 million Naira on top of his regular salary every week! Grateful he showed me his secret.


I used to work as a contract staff in one of the reputable companies In Nigeria (I won’t mention their name). If you have ever worked in the banking sector, you would know that most contract staff are paid between 55-75k a month. I was struggling financially.


I knew my manager Pat(not his real name) was being paid well, but I knew something extra was going on because of the kind of cars he drives, the designers and endless vacations.

I envied him so much so, I swore to be his friend. I did all menial jobs for him, help him buy lunch, took some of his paper work home on weekends. Not long after Pat took serious liking to me, and would call me out to chill with him and his friends after work for drinks.

We became closer and closer and One of the days he told me to give him 10 thousand Naira out of my salary, he came back to work on Monday and gave me 30 thousand Naira. I was surprised. only then did he tell me what happened, he had invested the money together with his money in betting over the weekend and made over 1.4 million Naira. I got to realize later that if you want to win big you must stake big. I could not believe my ears, I have a very bad betting experience, as I always lose money anytime I try it. I never believed people could make money from it, talk more of such amount from betting.

Pat told me his secret, he said he stumbled on some random website that offers predictions, https://www.betzodiac.com/Home/Index. Ever since he has been a staunch member, and has made a fortune following their predictions. He even confided in me that his latest Lexus 350 was purchased with the proceeds he made from betting, following the tips of betzodiac.com.

Personally I have earned over 1.8 million Naira since he hooked me up with these betzodiac.com guys over 6months ago. I used to be a Diamond member ,https://www.betzodiac.com/#pricing. It’s now time to join their ACE league, where guys like Pat are making a fortune.


I still work in the bank, but I live different now, I have rented a nice apartment and about to upgrade from hopping buses to a Toyota spider. Now I can plan how to start a business and leave this 9-5 Job. I give this information freely because I believe you should never give a man fish, but teach him how to fish.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog