Liverpool Vs Arsenal, Chelsea Vs Man United Carabao cup predictions: sure odds

The carabao cup is set to host some mouthwatering matches today in England.
Our expert gives you insight on what to expect and football predictions to smash the bookies. Don't forget to visit BETZODIAC
to register and subscribe for mouthwatering offers to change your winning mentality and put money in your bank account.

SURE AND ACCURATE WAYS TO PREDICT AND WIN


Liverpool vs Arsenal :Sure 2 Odds

Verdict:
Expect a different squad in both sides comprising of players hungry to prove something to their respective managers.
Arsenal have not won at Anfield for a while and that gives Liverpool the edge, but our expert is banking on BTTS

BECOME A MILLIONAIRE VIA SPORTS BET

Prediction
Both teams to score & Over 2.5

Chelsea vs Man United
X HT (2.16)

Elsewhere in Italy, the matches available in serie A will rake in goals.

Napoli vs Atalanta (Away to score, yes)
Lazio vs Torino ( Over 1.5)
Juventus vs Genoa (1 & Over 1.5)
Udinese vs Roma (2 or over 1.5)

Comments

  1. BETZODIAC is literally the best betting prediction site community anywhere. I visit and use their predictions everyday and I have gained lots from them and I am so grateful. I also found a site that I have been betting Betzodiac games with http://bit.ly/1xbetbonus100euro It helped me not only bet faster and instantly but also awarded me 100 euros on my first bets, I hope it helps some other. Betzodiac is great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog