Carabao cup predictions, Serie A and La Liga predictions. 2 sure odds

Today's 2 SURE ODDS

In England, the carabao cup resumes this midweek. Of course, some managers do not value the cup as they do the premier league.


Verdict

Expect, a first half draw in the Oxford utd vs Sunderland game. (Odd 2.13)

Manchester City vs Southampton (Over 2.5) match goals.

In Italy, Inter Milan started the league well and we all thought they will change series A 's destiny by fighting tooth and nail against Juventus. They have been sloppy of late and throwing away points uneccessarily. Expect a tough game against Brescia.

Verdict

Brescia vs Inter (Home team to score, Yes)


Get your expert predictions ranging from, sure 2 odds, sure 3 odds, sure accumulators
At www.betzodiac.com , registration and subscription are very easy!. Join the winning club now!

Comments

  1. If you have love for sports gambling they go for soccer way predictions it will help win more than comparing to gambling. soccerway predictions is the best platform for win through perfect soccer tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BETZODIAC is literally the best betting prediction site community anywhere. I visit and use their predictions everyday and I have gained lots from them and I am so grateful. I also found a site that I have been betting Betzodiac games with http://bit.ly/1xbetbonus100euro It helped me not only bet faster and instantly but also awarded me 100 euros on my first bets, I hope it helps some other. Betzodiac is great.

      Delete
  2. BETZODIAC is literally the best betting prediction site community anywhere. I visit and use their predictions everyday and I have gained lots from them and I am so grateful. I also found a site that I have been betting Betzodiac games with http://bit.ly/1xbetbonus100euro It helped me not only bet faster and instantly but also awarded me 100 euros on my first bets, I hope it helps some other. Betzodiac is great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog